EVERYTHING YOU NEED AFTER AN ACCIDENT IN ONE LOCATION
After accident doctors are on site for same day examination of injuries/pain. Custom orders for treatment plans include various therapy sessions and possible medication/diagnostic orders as needed for each patient.
- Licensed Physicians and Nurse Practitioners
- Patient examinations and custom treatment plans
- Prescriptions if necessary (can be filled on-site/easy and accessible)
- Orders for medically necessary specialists or specialty testing
The physicians and medical department oversee the progress patients are making with therapy on a regular basis to stay actively engaged in all treatment plans. The one-on-one relationship the medical department establishes with patients allows for custom plans and thorough documentation for each individual patient.
We have complete on-site diagnostic testing facilities and staff ready to help in our effort to make your recovery convenient and provide us the best in medical testing to help get to the root of your pain and injuries fast.
- MRI (magnetic res imaging)
- Specialty Testing as Necessary
Synergy Rehabilitation treatment programs include:
- Trigger point and join injections
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches
- Therapeutic strengthening and activities
- Kinesio Taping
- Manual Therapy
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Mechanical traction
- Ultrasound and Deep tissue stimulation
- Myofascial release
- Bracing and supports
- Endurance, balance, coordination and core stabilization
- Home exercise programs
- Functional Capacity Exams (FCE)—Detailed examination and evaluation that objectively measures the evaluee’s current level of function. Depending on the need a comprehensive battery of performance based tests are used commonly to determine ability for work, activities of daily living or leisure activities.
- Independent Medical Exams (IME)—Objective examination by a physician/therapists who has not previously been involved in a person’s care. IMEs may be conducted to determine the cause, extent and medical treatment required where liability is at issue; whether an individual has reached maximum benefit from treatment; and whether any permanent impairment remains after treatment.
- Independent Medical Chart Reviews— Objective examination of all medical documentation by a physician/therapists who has not previously been involved in a person’s care. Chart reviews may be conducted to determine the cause, extent and medical treatment required where liability is at issue; whether an individual has reached maximum benefit from treatment; and whether any permanent impairment remains after treatment.
- Impairment ratings—Evaluation of the permanent or partial impairment utilizing the American Medical Association Guidelines, it is a medical assessment of a claimant’s injuries represented by a percentage value.
- Employment Functional Screens—Pre or post-employment testing to determine an applicant/employee’s ability to perform a specific physical demand of their job.